Thursday, June 2, 2011

Something's Bloomin' Around Here...

Hey scrappy world! I'm sorry I've been MIA. In my defense, I have been dreaming a little bit...

Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
After months of research and changing our minds and then changing them again, the husband and I finally booked our trip to Costa Rica. We will be spending our 1 year anniversary there. So excited! Anyone have any tips for traveling to the CR?

Amongst all of that planning, I managed to squeeze in a new class. I'm calling it the "_________ is in Bloom" class. You get to fill in the blank!


I chose "Love is in Bloom" because I have had these awesome engagement pictures for over a year and STILL hadn't scrapped any of them. So two birds in one stone. Scrapped two of the pictures and made a class. Done and done.

We will be making those lovely little flowers out of dryer sheets (I know right?!), glimmer mist, and Stickles. And the best part is you get to pick your title (sort of). When you call to sign up make sure to add what you want to be in bloom. Maybe you have pictures with friends and "Fun is in Bloom" or "Laughter is in Bloom." You can also do "Love" with pictures of family or of a garden setting. Whatever you choose, I hope you will join me!

This class will be at Scrapbook Buddies in Temple City on Monday, June 6 at 6:30pm. You can sign up in the store or over the phone by calling (626) 286-2846. Please sign up at least 24 hours in advance. The cost is $9 and all you need to bring is adhesive, scissors, and pink or clear Stickles (this can be purchased the night of the class). Also make sure to mention what word you want in your title so that I can have it ready for you.

So what's blooming for you?

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment