Saturday, November 26, 2011

Technically Inclined...or Challenged?

My husband is addicted to his phone. Like as in I have had to confiscate it a time or two at the dinner table. Most of the time it is work-related so I have learned to accept it. And, of course, scrap it.

I won the Robotz collection by Best Creation a few months ago and it worked perfectly for a technology layout. My husband's co-workers like taking these "paparazzi" pictures of each other and these two in particular are some of my favorites. They remind me of the hard work he does and how much he has accomplished. I am so proud of him!

Journaling: "Whether in a busy airport or in the tunnel before a big game, your phone is your #1 companion!"

The first picture is of Ben at the Colorado airport on his way to the Olympic trials. In the second picture he is in the tunnel waiting to go onto the field for a WPS game (that's Marta in the background who is considered to be one of the world's best soccer players to have ever played).

I am entering this in ScrapFIT's Workout #56: Technically Inclined. In case you haven't figured it out, my husband is the "inclined" and I am the "challenged." :)

XOXO,

4 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

Hey Becky, I'm glad you entered this challenge. The Robotz collection really works well with the technology theme. What a fun layout! I see Ben is not impressed by the athletes, haha. Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT.

wendipooh13 said...

lovin all the fun gears on the page!!! perfect!!! thanks soo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!!

Becky said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Missy Whidden said...

This is awesome! I love all those gears...perfect for a man page! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

Post a Comment