Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pages From the Heart: Wrapping It Up!

My Design Team assignment for the month of December was to create gift wrap using scrapbooking materials. I began with a plain kraft colored gift bag I bought at Target and turned it into...


...this! The top red sleeve comes off to reveal something a little different using Baker's Twine. To see what I did head over to the Pages blog where you'll see some more projects from the fabulous Design Team. 

Hope you're enjoying the holiday season!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Haley said...

So cute! I love your blog!

Becky said...

Thanks Haley! Love the owls on your blog!

Michelle McClure said...

I love the Pringles cans and the story behind the small one on Pages' blog. Thanks for your kind comments on my latest creations, you know my true feelings. Have a great Christmas! Hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you ever want to scrap together.

Post a Comment