Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pages From the Heart: Calendar Layout

Happy New Year! I started my new year by spending time with friends, organizing/purging my craft area, and eating, eating, eating!

My first reveal for the month and year at Pages From the Heart is a layout depicting our first year as a married couple. The assignment was to create a layout with some kind of calendar element. How we used a calendar was entirely up to us. My kit this month was the Vintage T collection by We R Memory Keepers. I decided to go with a timeline starting when we got married (November 2010) to a year later. It was fun picking pictures and reminiscing. You can read all about it over on the Pages blog.


I hope 2012 is a great year for everyone! Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

I just love this layout! How did you figure out all the sizing for your grid?

Becky said...

Thanks Michelle! It took quite a bit of repositionable tape to figure out! I kind of did it backwards by laying my pictures out and then filling in the blanks. One of the pictures was a bit too small so I matted it so that it would fit. Can't wait to see your reveals!

Post a Comment