Friday, March 16, 2012

Did Ya Miss Me?

I'm back!

The past month has been extremely crazy for me. My husband and I had been looking to move for a few months now but hadn't found anything. Then suddenly, in a matter of a few hours, we not only had found a place but filled out the application and had the keys in our hands! The following week was a whirlwind of packing, cleaning, and all of the craziness that comes with moving. We are just now starting to feel settled. This was the right move for us, despite all of the stress.

One of the best parts is that I get a little more than a crafty corner now. I actually have half of a room along with a closet and some built in shelving. After going from such a tiny space I am now a little overwhelmed by this space! So if anyone has some awesome organization tips, I could use the help!

Before... (can't wait to get to the After!)

I'll be back on Monday with my first Pages From the Heart reveal of the month. I am itching to get crafting again!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad you're back. Congratulations on the house! That is totally a whirlwind, but so awesome. Your new craft space is amazing. Can't wait to see it all done up!

scrappymo! said...

Glad you found the perfect place...best of all that it has a place just for you! Well, half a place...but half a place mean s that you will never be lonely as I assume you are sharing it with your DH!

Berta said...

Congrats on the house! And your new scrapping space. Can't wait to see it all set up.

Post a Comment