Friday, October 19, 2012

A Spellbound Halloween Layout

There is a new challenge up at Scrap it With a Song! This week's song is the classic "I Put a Spell on You" and this is my take on the song.


This picture has a very sweet story to it. I was participating in a Trunk or Treat event at the elementary school I was working at at the time. These two little girls really thought I was Snow White! They asked their mom, "How did Snow White get here from Disneyland? Doesn't she have to go back?" Seeing their excitement really warmed my heart. And I got to feel like a princess. Win-win!

You can see the challenge on the Scrap it With a Song blog. I also shared this with Pages With the Heart, who asked me to create with the "Black Widow" collection by We R.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the polka dot background and the chandelier. Such a great layout!

Carla said...

Super cute! Love how you did the outer border!

Thelma said...

Ok, now I really have to get this paper...you always make such lovely layouts!!

Post a Comment