Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spooky Halloween Card

BOO!

Did I scare you?

Well this guy ain't scared! This is my third card for Pages From the Heart. I was given the "Black Widow" collection by We R Memory Keepers which has been a lot of fun to work with.


I used a stamp to make the witch hat and accented it with orange Stickles. I also punched the doily by using the new mini Lucky 8 punch, also by We R.

I still have one more card so stay tuned! Thanks for reading!

This card was made using a sketch from Sweet Stamp Shop.


XOXO,

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute card! I love this collection!

Heather said...

Hey Becky! I need your email address so I can add you to my blog now that it's private! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute card. I love! the paper.

Michelle McClure said...

I think this one is my favorite of the three, but don't tell the others. Good luck to you with the challenge. Sorry I have no input there.

Post a Comment