Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello Friend!

Hello crafty world!

I feel like it's been awhile since I've done anything crafty. I have been consumed by my new job. I had parent conferences, a field trip, and report cards all in the last month! I'm exhausted! As tiring as it all is, I truly have a wonderful group of students this year and I enjoy every moment. I just wish I had more time to be crafty!

Well I did get to do some scrapbooking these last few days for a few Design Team reveals. This first is over at Use it Tuesday. This weeks challenge is "Anything Goes." Make any project that you wish, as long as you include hoarded items (the older, the better!). I made this card using what's left of my Pebbles collection. I'm amazed I have anything at all!


Aside from the paper and stickers, those stick pins have also been sitting in my jar for some time now. I'll be back with some more reveals later this week!

XOXO,

1 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Oh, there you are! LOL!
Sorry to hear your too busy to craft but hopefully you're finding fun in other areas of life!
Cute card! love the "hilly" cut of the PPs! (hope that made sense, LOL!)
I saw this challenge over at the "Use it Tuesday" blog...hoping to enter something!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment