Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Original Selfie

Oxford Dictionaries recently announced that the word of the year for 2013 is the word selfie. At first, I was a little appalled. Until I realized that about 90% of my pictures are selfies! I was cleaning out a box a few weeks ago and came across this selfie, circa 1998. I received the beautiful Happy Go Lucky collection by Fancy Pants Designs from The Memory Nest to work with this month. I LOVE the patterns and colors. It is a fun collection! I added some wood veeners and bling that I had in my stash but everything else came from the kit. And there's still lots left!


This collection is on sale right now over at The Memory Nest! I'll be back with a second layout I made with this collection later this week!

XOXO,

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love what you created. Selfies are so fun and you have one from a while back - so cool!

Post a Comment